How do these correspondence courses work?
If you received one of our correspondence booklets in the mail and you are ready to take your final exams online, follow the steps below. You can also download the course PDF below if you don’t have a book.
- Purchase each course you would like to receive credit for. You can purchase individual courses or you can purchase the 12 hour renewal bundle for only $69.
- Take the final exam for each course you purchased by selecting the link that was emailed to you in your receipt. The link will take you to the exam where you will be prompted to enter your name and licensing information, and then you can begin.
- Print and save your certificates of completion. Your certificate will be available to you as soon as you pass the exam. You will need to keep the certificates for your records.
If you did not receive a booklet in the mail, you can download the course PDFs below. The link is directly beneath the course name. You can also contact us to have a booklet mailed to you: (888) 564-9098 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all final exams must be passed with a score of at least 75%. If you do not pass on the first attempt, you may take retake the exam at no additional cost.
Save with the Renewal Bundle for only $69!
Individual Correspondence Courses
|Course Title||Course Approval
|Broker Management: Analyzing the Financial Aspects||CE21600004||4 Hours|
|Real Estate Pricing||CE21600004||4 Hours|
|Successful & Compliant Advertising for Real Estate Agents||CE21600004||4 Hours|
|Broker Management: Establish & Maintain a Successful Brokerage||CE21600004||4 Hours|
|Real Estate Ethics||CE21600004||3 Hours|
|Fair Housing Made Easy||CE21600004||3 Hours|
|Real Estate Agent Safety||CE21600004||3 Hours|
|Basics of Real Estate Finance||CE21600004||3 Hours|
|Green Housing Essentials||CE21600004||3 Hours|
|Double Trouble: Antitrust & Misrepresentation||CE21600004||3 Hours|
|The Effectual Agent: Guide to Agency & Ethics||CE21600004||3 Hours|
|Don’t Risk It: Preventing Common Violations||CE21600004||3 Hours|
|Residential Building Red Flags||CE21600004||3 Hours|
Important Information for Indiana Brokers and Managing Brokers:
- All real estate brokers and managing brokers in Indiana must take 12 hours of continuing education every year before 6/30. Licenses need to be renewed every third year, and licensees must have documentation of completing 36 hours of continuing education (12 hours each year for three years). The next license renewal date is 6/30/2017.
- PDH Academy’s Renewal Bundle will meet the 12 hour education requirement for real estate brokers and managing brokers this year.
- If you hold a Managing Broker designation, 4 of the 12 hours each year must be in a course dedicated to the skills and knowledge needed by a managing broker. Either Broker Management course we offer will meet this requirement.
- PDH Academy will report your continuing education hours to the Indiana Real Estate Commission. We report hours on a weekly basis.
- Certificates of completion should be maintained for your records. The Indiana Real Estate Commission can request documentation of your continuing education hours at any time.
- The following regulations apply for correspondence continuing education courses:
- All correspondence final exams must be passed with a score of at least 75%.
- If the final exam is not passed on the first attempt, the exam may be retaken.
- For more information on renewing a real estate license in Indiana, please visit the Indiana Real Estate Commission’s website: http://www.in.gov/pla/real.htm