How do these correspondence courses work?
If you received one of our correspondence booklets in the mail and you are ready to take your final exams online, follow the steps below. You can also download the course PDF below if you don’t have a book.
- Take the final exam for each course you would like to receive credit for by selecting the “START THE FINAL EXAM” button below. You need a 90% or greater to pass the exam. Retakes are free if needed.
- Purchase each course you would like to receive credit for. You can purchase individual courses or you can purchase the Renewal Bundle for only $89.
- PDH Academy’s support team will email your certificates of completion and report your hours to the Kansas Real Estate Commission within 2 business days. Our support team will receive automatic notification that you have passed your final exams and purchased the courses.
Save with the 12 Hour Correspondence Renewal Bundle for only $89!
Individual Correspondence Courses
|Course Title||Course Approval
|Real Estate Finance||E17854||3 Hours|
|Real Estate Agent Safety||E17853||3 Hours|
|KS Salesperson & Broker Core: Brokerage Relationships and Misrepresentation||M17688||3 Hours|
|KS Broker Core: Successfully Managing Your Brokerage||MB7687||3 Hours|
|Fair Housing Made Easy||E17700||3 Hours|
|Green Housing Essentials||E17686||3 Hours|
|Double Trouble: Antitrust & Misrepresentation||E17701||3 Hours|
|Broker Management: Analyzing the Financial Aspects||MB7702||3 Hours|
Important Information for Kansas Brokers & Salespersons:
- All real estate licensees in Kansas must take 12 hours of continuing education every two years to renew their license.
- If you are a Salesperson you must take the required 3 hour KS Salesperson & Broker Core: Brokerage Relationships and Misrepresentation along with 9 elective hours. Salespersons may take the required KS Broker Core: Successfully Managing Your Brokerage for elective credit.
- If you are a Broker you must take both the required 3 hour KS Salesperson & Broker Core: Brokerage Relationships and Misrepresentation and the required 3 hour KS Broker Core: Successfully Managing Your Brokerage along with 6 elective hours.
- PDH Academy’s 12 Hour Renewal Bundle will meet the education requirements of BOTH salespersons and brokers for only $89.
- Your license renewal deadline is dependent upon the first letter of your last name. Check with the Kansas Real Estate Commission to find out when your license renewal date is: http://www.kansas.gov/krec/.
- Certificates of completion should be maintained for your records. PDH Academy will report your hours to the Kansas Real Estate Commission.
- The following regulations apply for correspondence continuing education courses:
- All correspondence final exams must be passed with a score of at least 90%.
- If the final exam is not passed on the first attempt, the exam may be retaken.
- For more information on renewing a real estate license in Kansas, please visit the Kansas Real Estate Commission’s website: http://www.kansas.gov/krec/