How do these correspondence courses work?
If you received one of our correspondence booklets in the mail and you are ready to take your final exams online, follow the steps below. You can also download the course PDF below if you don’t have a book.
- Take the final exam for each course you would like to receive credit for by selecting the “START THE FINAL EXAM” button below. You need a 75% or greater to pass the exam. Retakes are free if needed.
- Purchase each course you would like to receive credit for. You can purchase individual courses or you can purchase the 12 hour renewal bundle for only $79.
- PDH Academy’s support team will email your certificates of completion and report your hours to the Missouri Real Estate Commission within 2 business days. Our support team will receive automatic notification that you have passed your final exams and purchased the courses.
Save with the 12 Hour Correspondence Renewal Bundle for only $79!
Individual Correspondence Courses
|Course Title||Course Approval
|Fair Housing Made Easy||2960015179||3 Hours|
|Green Housing Essentials||29600015145||3 Hours|
|Double Trouble: Antitrust & Misrepresentation||2960015174||3 Hours|
|Broker Management: Establish & Maintain a Successful Brokerage||2960015169||3 Hours|
|Brokerage Relationships & Misrepresentation||2960015175||3 Hours|
|Broker Management: Analyzing the Financial Aspects||2960015167||3 Hours|
|Don’t Risk It: Preventing Common Violations||2960015143||3 Hours|
|The Effectual Agent: Guide to Agency & Ethical Practice||2960015144||3 Hours|
|Residential Building Red Flags||2960015171||3 Hours|
Important Information for Missouri Brokers & Salespersons:
- All real estate licensees in Missouri must take 12 hours of continuing education every two years to renew their license. 3 hours must be of a required core topic.
- PDH Academy’s 12 Hour Renewal Bundle will meet all of your education requirements for only $79.
- The license renewal deadline for Missouri Real Estate Brokers is June 30, 2016. Certificates of completion must be submitted to the Missouri Real Estate Commission with your renewal. PDH Academy will also report your hours to the Missouri Real Estate Commission.
- The license renewal deadline for Missouri Real Estate Salespersons is September 30, 2016. Certificates of completion must be submitted to the Missouri Real Estate Commission with your renewal. PDH Academy will also report your hours to the Missouri Real Estate Commission.
- The following regulations apply for correspondence continuing education courses:
- All correspondence final exams must be taken online and passed with a score of at least 75%.
- Before taking the exam students must sign an affidavit attesting to:
- Having spent the entire time in the course, and
- Having completed the final exam themselves
- If the final exam is not passed on the first attempt, an alternate exam must be taken and passed with a score of at least 75%.
- If the alternate exam is not passed on the first attempt, the course must be retaken. There is no fee for to retake the course if needed.
- For more information on renewing a real estate license in Missouri, please visit the Missouri Real Estate Commission’s website: http://pr.mo.gov/realestate.asp