How do these correspondence courses work?
If you received one of our correspondence booklets in the mail and you are ready to take your final exams online, follow the steps below.
If you would like to receive one of our correspondence booklets, please request one.
- Purchase each course you would like to receive credit for. You can purchase individual courses or you can purchase the 12 hour renewal bundle for only $79.
- Take the final exam for each course you purchased by selecting the “START THE FINAL EXAM” button in your receipt. You need a 75% or greater to pass the exam. Retakes are free if needed. At the start of each exam you must attest to having spent 3 hours studying the course material.
- PDH Academy’s support team will email your certificates of completion and report your hours to the Missouri Real Estate Commission within 2 business days. Our support team will receive automatic notification that you have purchased the courses and passed your final exams.
Save with the 12 Hour Correspondence Renewal Bundle for only $79!
Individual Correspondence Courses
|Course Title||Course Approval
|Real Estate Agent Safety||2960017085||3 Hours|
|Missouri Real Estate Laws- Core Credit||2960017086||3 Hours|
|Real Estate Ethics- Core Credit||2960018103||3 Hours|
|Real Estate Finance||2960017087||3 Hours|
|Fair Housing Made Easy- Core Credit||2960015179||3 Hours|
|Green Housing Essentials||29600015145||3 Hours|
|Double Trouble: Antitrust & Misrepresentation||2960015174||3 Hours|
|Broker Management: Establish & Maintain a Successful Brokerage||2960015169||3 Hours|
|Broker Management: Analyzing the Financial Aspects||2960015167||3 Hours|
Important Information for Missouri Brokers & Salespersons:
- All real estate licensees in Missouri must take 12 hours of continuing education every two years to renew their license. 3 hours must be of a required core topic.
- PDH Academy’s 12 Hour Renewal Bundle will meet all of your education requirements for only $79.
- The license renewal deadline for Missouri Real Estate Brokers is June 30, 2018. Certificates of completion must be submitted to the Missouri Real Estate Commission with your renewal. PDH Academy will also report your hours to the Missouri Real Estate Commission.
- The license renewal deadline for Missouri Real Estate Salespersons is September 30, 2018. Certificates of completion must be submitted to the Missouri Real Estate Commission with your renewal. PDH Academy will also report your hours to the Missouri Real Estate Commission.
- The following regulations apply for correspondence continuing education courses:
- All correspondence final exams must be taken online and passed with a score of at least 75%.
- Before taking the exam students must sign an affidavit attesting to:
- Having spent the entire time in the course, and
- Having completed the final exam themselves
- If the final exam is not passed on the first attempt, an alternate exam must be taken and passed with a score of at least 75%.
- If the alternate exam is not passed on the first attempt, the course must be retaken. There is no fee for to retake the course if needed.
- For more information on renewing a real estate license in Missouri, please visit the Missouri Real Estate Commission’s website: http://pr.mo.gov/realestate.asp