How do these courses work?
If you received one of our correspondence booklets in the mail and you are ready to take your final exams online, follow the steps below. You can also download the course PDFs below if you don’t have a book.
- Purchase each course you would like to receive credit for. You can purchase individual courses, or you can purchase the 12 hour bundle for only $89.
- Take the final exam for each course you purchased by selecting the link that was emailed to you in your receipt. The link will take you to the exam where you will be prompted to enter your name and licensing information, and then you can begin. Please note that all final exams must be passed with a score of at least 75%. If you do not pass on the first attempt, you may retake the exam at no additional cost.
- Print and save your certificates of completion. Your certificate will be available to you as soon as you pass the exam. Your hours will also be reported to the New Jersey Real Estate Commission.
Save with the 12 Hour Correspondence Renewal Bundle for only $89!
Individual Correspondence Courses
|Course Title||Course Approval
|Real Estate Ethics||C20200486||3 Hours|
|Fair Housing Made Easy||C20200483||3 Hours|
|Double Trouble: Antitrust & Misrepresentation||C20200489||3 Hours|
|Green Housing Essentials||C20200488||3 Hours|
|Real Estate Agent Safety||C20200487||3 Hours|
|Real Estate Finance||C20200484||3 Hours|
Important Information for New Jersey Salespersons and Brokers:
- All real estate brokers of records, broker-salespersons, and salespersons in New Jersey must take 12 hours of continuing education every two years in order to renew their license. You must have your CE requirements met by 4/30/2017.
- PDH Academy’s 12 hour Bundle will meet all of New Jersey’s CE requirements needed by brokers and salespersons to renew their license.
- Included in the 12 hours must be 2 hours of Ethics, and 4 hours of other core topics. The remaining 6 hours may be elective courses approved by the New Jersey Real Estate Commission.
- Certificates of completion should be maintained for your records.
- PDH Academy will report your completed course hours to the New Jersey Real Estate Commission.
- The following regulations apply for correspondence continuing education courses:
- All correspondence final exams must be passed with a score of at least 75%.
- If the final exam is not passed on the first attempt, the exam may be retaken.
- For more information on renewing a real estate license in New Jersey, please visit the New Jersey Real Estate Commission’s website: http://www.nj.gov/dobi/division_rec/index.htm