How do these courses work?
- Select a Renewal Bundle or Individual Course you would like to receive credit for by choosing “BEGIN YOUR BUNDLE” or “START THE COURSE”. You will be prompted to enter your name and licensing information, and then you can begin the course(s). There will be a final exam at the end of each course.
- Purchase each course you would like to receive credit for. You can purchase individual courses or you can purchase a Renewal Bundle for only $119.
- PDH Academy’s support team will report your course hours and email your certificate of completion. Your certificates should be maintained for your records.
Save with our Course Bundles!
Salesperson and Broker Bundle A
Click Begin Your Bundle above to start your bundle.You can then use the LOG IN links below to start and resume each of your courses.
Get all 23 hours for only $119!
- Fair Housing Made Easy – 3 hours, LOG IN
- Real Estate Ethics – 3 hours, LOG IN
- Double Trouble: Antitrust & Misrepresentation – 3 hours, LOG IN
- Green Housing Essentials – 3 hours, LOG IN
- Broker Management: Establish & Maintain a Successful Brokerage – 3 hours, LOG IN
- Real Estate Pricing – 3 hours, LOG IN
- Real Estate Finance – 3 hours, LOG IN
Want to create your own renewal bundle?
- Create your own Renewal Bundle by selecting any courses below that add up to 23 hours for only $119.
- See course links below to take the courses.
- You do not need to purchase courses individually. Go ahead and complete the courses of your choosing below. When you are finished, purchase the bundle below.
*Note: The Salesperson and Broker Bundle does NOT include the mandatory hour of agency.
Individual Online Courses
|Course Title||Course Approval
|Fair Housing Made Easy||12469||3 Hours|
|Real Estate Ethics||12474||3 Hours|
|Double Trouble: Antitrust & Misrepresentation||12471||3 Hours|
|Green Housing Essentials||12472||3 Hours|
|Broker Management: Establish & Maintain a Successful Brokerage||12470||4 Hours|
|Real Estate Pricing||12476||4 Hours|
|Real Estate Finance||12475||3 Hours|
|Broker Management: Analyzing the Finances||12477||4 Hours|
|Real Estate Agent Safety||12473||3 Hours|
Important Information for New York Salespersons and Brokers:
- All real estate salespersons and brokers in New York must take 22.5 hours of continuing education every two years before their license renewal date.
- Included in the 22.5 hours of continuing education must be at least 3 hours of education on Fair Housing.
- PDH Academy’s 23 Hour Renewal Bundle will meet all of the continuing education requirements for real estate salespersons and brokers for their 2 year renewal cycle UNTIL 1/1/2017.
- Certificates of completion will be issued after you have passed your exams and purchased the courses. Certificates will be emailed to you within two business days, and should be maintained for your records.
- Completed course hours will be reported to the New York Real Estate Bureau on a weekly basis.
- The following regulations apply for online continuing education courses:
- All online final exams must be passed with a score of at least 75%.
- If the final exam is not passed on the first attempt, the exam may be retaken at no additional cost.
- For more information on renewing a real estate license in New York, please visit the New York Real Estate Bureau’s website:
- Questions or Concerns? Contact PDH Academy at (888)564-9098 or firstname.lastname@example.org.