How do these courses work?
If you would like to take our courses entirely online, follow these steps:
- Select a Renewal Bundle or Individual Course you would like to receive credit for by choosing “BEGIN YOUR BUNDLE” or “START THE COURSE”. You will be prompted to enter your name and licensing information, and then you can begin the course(s). There will be a final exam at the end of each course.
- Purchase each course you would like to receive credit for. You can purchase individual courses or you can purchase a Renewal Bundle for only $69.
- PDH Academy’s support team will report your course hours and email your certificate of completion. Your certificates should be maintained for your records.
Save with our Course Bundles!
Salesperson and Broker Renewal Bundle A
Salesperson and Broker Renewal Bundle B
Want to create your own renewal bundle?
- Create your own Salesperson and Broker Renewal Bundle by selecting any courses below that add up to 9 hours for only $69.
- See course links below to take the courses.
You do not need to purchase courses individually. Go ahead and complete the courses of your choosing below. When you are finished, contact our support team at (888) 564-9098 or firstname.lastname@example.org and they will take care of the rest.
Individual Online Courses
|Course Title||Course Approval
|Green Housing Essentials||CENOV17-695||3 Hours|
|Double Trouble: Antitrust & Misrepresentation||CENOV17-693||3 Hours|
|Fair Housing Made Easy||CENOV17-694||3 Hours|
|Real Estate Ethics||CENOV17-697||3 Hours|
|Real Estate Finance||CENOV17-698||3 Hours|
|Real Estate Agent Safety||CENOV17-696||3 Hours|
Important Information for North Dakota Salespersons and Brokers:
- All real estate salespersons and brokers in North Dakota must take 9 hours of continuing education every year before 11/15.
- There is not a mandatory course topic for the CE cycle from 11/16/15 through 11/15/16.
- Either one of PDH Academy’s 9 Hour Renewal Bundles will meet the continuing education requirements for real estate salespersons and brokers for this CE cycle.
- Certificates of completion will be issued after you have passed your exams and purchased the courses. Certificates will be emailed to you within two business days, and should be maintained for your records.
- Completed course hours will be reported to the North Dakota Real Estate Commission on a weekly basis.
- The following regulations apply for online continuing education courses:
- All online final exams must be passed with a score of at least 75%.
- If the final exam is not passed on the first attempt, the exam may be retaken at no additional cost.
- Students may only complete 8 hours of CE per day.
- For more information on renewing a real estate license in North Dakota, please visit the North Dakota Real Estate Commission’s website: https://www.realestatend.org/
Questions or Concerns?Contact PDH Academy at (888)564-9098 or email@example.com