How do these online courses work?
To complete one of our online continuing education courses, follow these steps:
- Take each course you would like to receive credit for by selecting “START THE COURSE” button below. You will be prompted to enter your name and licensing information. There will be a final exam at the end of the course. You will need at least 75% to pass the final exam. There is no additional charge for retakes if they are needed. You can start and stop the course at any time. In order to resume where you left off, come back to this page and select the “RESUME A SAVED COURSE” button below.
- Purchase each course you would like to receive credit for. You can purchase individual courses or you can purchase the 14 hour Bundle for only $75.
- PDH Academy’s support team will email your certificates of completion within 2 business days. Your certificates should be maintained for your records.
Save with the Course Bundle for only $75!
Individual Online Courses
|Course Title||Course Approval|
Green Housing Essentials
Double Trouble: Antitrust & Misrepresentation
Broker Management: Establish & Maintain a Successful Brokerage
Broker Management: Analyzing the Financial Aspects
Residential Building Red Flags
Important Information for Pennsylvania Brokers and Salespersons:
- All real estate brokers and salespersons in Pennsylvania must take 14 hours of continuing education every two years before their license renewal date of 5/31. Licensees must have documentation of completing 14 hours of continuing education before the next license renewal date of 5/31/2018.
- The Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission requires that 3 hours must be taken in a required topic. The other 11 hours of education may be on any Commission approved topic.
- Certificates of completion will be issued after you have passed your exam and purchased the course. Certificates will be emailed to you within two business days, and should be maintained for your records in the event the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission performs an audit.
- PDH Academy will not report completed courses to the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission as this is no longer required by the Commission.
- The following regulations apply for online continuing education courses:
- All online final exams must be passed with a score of at least 75%.
- If the final exam is not passed on the first attempt, the exam may be retaken at no additional cost.
- For more information on renewing a real estate license in Pennsylvania, please visit the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission’s website: dos.state.pa.us/estate
- Questions or Concerns? Contact PDH Academy at (888)564-9098 or email@example.com