How do these courses work?
If you received one of our correspondence booklets in the mail and you are ready to take your final exams online, follow the steps below. You can also download the course PDF below if you don’t have a book.
- Purchase each course you would like to receive credit for. You can purchase individual courses or you can purchase the 16 hour renewal bundle for only $99.
- Take the final exam for each course you purchased by selecting the link that was emailed to you in your receipt. The link will take you to the exam where you will be prompted to enter your name and licensing information, and then you can begin. Please note that all final exams must be passed with a score of at least 75%. If you do not pass on the first attempt, you may take retake the exam at no additional cost.
- Print and save your certificates of completion. Your certificate will be available to you as soon as you pass the exam. PDH Academy will report your hours to the Tennessee Real Estate Commission within 2 business days. Our support team will receive automatic notification that you have passed your final exams and purchased the courses.
Individual Correspondence Courses
|Course Title||Course Approval
|Broker Management: Establish & Maintain a Successful Brokerage||7975||4 Hours|
|Green Housing Essentials||7973||3 Hours|
|Double Trouble: Antitrust & Misrepresentation||7977||3 Hours|
|TREC Residential Core 2015-2016||7974||6 Hours|
|Broker Management: Analyzing the Finances||7976||4 Hours|
|Residential Building Red Flags||7944||3 Hours|
Important Information for Tennessee Brokers & Associate Brokers:
- All real estate brokers and associate brokers in Tennessee must take 16 hours of continuing education every two years in order to renew their license.
- Included in the 16 hours must be the 6 hour TREC Core Course required by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission. The remaining 10 hours may be elective courses.
- PDH Academy’s Renewal Bundle will meet the 16 hour education requirement for real estate brokers and associate brokers needed to renew their license. All of our courses have been renewed for 2017.
- Certificates of completion should be maintained for your records.
- PDH Academy will report your completed course hours to the Tennessee Real Estate Commission.
- A broker’s or associate broker’s license renewal date is two years from the date the license was issued.
- The following regulations apply for correspondence continuing education courses:
- All correspondence final exams must be passed with a score of at least 75%.
- If the final exam is not passed on the first attempt, the exam may be retaken.
- For more information on renewing a real estate license in Tennessee, please visit the Tennessee Real Estate Commission’s website: https://www.tn.gov/commerce/section/real-estate-commission