How do these correspondence courses work?
If you received one of our correspondence booklets in the mail and you are ready to take your final exams online, follow the steps below. You can also download the course PDFs below if you don’t have a book.
- Purchase each course you would like to receive credit for. You can purchase individual courses or you can purchase the 15 hour bundle for only $89, or the 30 hour bundle for only $158!
- Take the final exam for each course you purchased by selecting the link that was emailed to you in your receipt. The link will take you to the exam where you will be prompted to enter your name and licensing information, and then you can begin. Please note that all final exams must be passed with a score of at least 75%. If you do not pass on the first attempt, you may retake the exam at no additional cost.
- Print and save your certificates of completion. Your certificate will be available to you as soon as you pass the exam. You will then need to maintain the certificates for your records.
Individual Online Courses
|Course Title||Course Approval
|Green Housing Essentials||C10434||3 Hours|
|Double Trouble: Antitrust & Misrepresentation||C10432||3 Hours|
|Fair Housing Made Easy||C10431||3 Hours|
|Real Estate Ethics||C10436||3 Hours|
|Real Estate Finance||C10433||3 Hours|
|Real Estate Pricing||C10437||4 Hours|
|Broker Management: Establish & Maintain a Successful Brokerage||C10438||4 Hours|
|Broker Management: Analyzing the Finances||C10439||4 Hours|
|Real Estate Agent Safety||C10435||3 Hours|
Important Information for Washington Brokers:
- All real estate brokers in Washington must take 30 hours of continuing education every two years in order to renew their license. Your renewal deadline is the anniversary of the date your license was initially issued.
- Included in the 30 hours must be one of the 3 hour Current Issues in Washington Real Estate 2016-2017 Courses required by the Washington Real Estate Commission. The remaining 27 hours may be elective courses on approved topics.
- PDH Academy’s 30 hour Bundle will meet the 30 hour education requirement for real estate brokers needed to renew their license.
- Certificates of completion should be maintained for your records.
- PDH Academy will not report your completed course hours to the Washington Real Estate Commission.
- The following regulations apply for correspondence continuing education courses:
- All correspondence final exams must be passed with a score of at least 75%.
- If the final exam is not passed on the first attempt, the exam may be retaken.
- For more information on renewing a real estate license in Washington, please visit the Washington Real Estate Commission’s website: http://www.dol.wa.gov/business/realestate/index.html
Questions or Concerns? Contact PDH Academy at (888)564-9098 or email@example.com