How do these online courses work?
To complete one of our online continuing education courses, follow these steps:
- Take each course you would like to receive credit for by selecting “START THE COURSE” button below. You will be prompted to enter your name and licensing information. There will be a final exam at the end of the course. You need a 75% of greater to pass the exam. Retakes are free if needed. You can start and stop the course at any time. In order to resume where you left off, come back to this page and select the “RESUME A SAVED COURSE” button below.
- Print and notarize the course affidavit for each course you have taken. The affidavit, which you can download below, must be returned to PDH Academy before we can issue your certificate of completion.
- Purchase each course you would like to receive credit for. You can purchase individual courses or you can purchase the 7 hour renewal bundle for only $49.
- PDH Academy’s support team will email your certificates of completion within 2 business days. The state requires that we send your certificate in the mail. Your certificates should be maintained for your records.
Save with the Renewal Bundle for only $49!
Individual Online Courses
Important Information for West Virginia Brokers and Salespersons:
- All real estate brokers and salespersons in West Virginia must take 7 hours of continuing education every year before 6/30. Licenses need to be renewed every year by 6/30, and licensees must have documentation of completing 7 hours of continuing education. The next license renewal date is 6/30/2017.
- PDH Academy’s Renewal Bundle will meet the 7 hour education requirement for real estate brokers and salespersons this year. The 7 hours may be on any Commission approved topic; there are no mandatory courses that licensees must take for renewal.
- Course Affidavits
- After you have completed a course online, you will need to download and print the corresponding affidavit. Just select “DOWNLOAD THE COURSE AFFIDAVIT” beneath the course name you have completed.
- The affidavit must be signed, notarized, and returned to PDH Academy before we can issue your certificate of completion. To return the affidavit you can use one of the following methods:
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 888-564-9098
- Mail to PO Box 449 Pewaukee, WI 53072
- Certificates of completion will be issued after you have passed your exam, returned the course affidavit, and purchased the course. Original certificates will be mailed to you, and should be maintained for your records and in the event the West Virginia Real Estate Commission performs an audit.
- PDH Academy will report completed courses to the West Virginia Real Estate Commission at the end of the current fiscal year (6/30/2017).
- The following regulations apply for online continuing education courses:
- All online final exams must be passed with a score of at least 75%.
- If the final exam is not passed on the first attempt, the exam may be retaken at no additional cost.
- For more information on renewing a real estate license in West Virginia, please visit the West Virginia Real Estate Commission’s website: http://www.wvrec.org/Tableof.html
- Questions or Concerns? Contact PDH Academy at (888)564-9098 or email@example.com